Anyone here selling ironwork on eBay?

Years ago I discarded this idea because there just didn't seem to be any appropriate categories. Recently I've started selling paintings on eBay.
It's starting to be fun, and I've got my basic formats done, so I'm wondering about selling ironwork as well. Anyone here tried this? -- Catherine Jo Morgan Iron & mixed media vessel sculptures online artist journal: http://radio.weblogs.com/0120691 / paintings on ebay: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/MORGAN *SCULPTURE/
Catherine Jo Morgan wrote:

Well... pick out something, put a hefty reserve on it to discourage the fleamarket crowd, and see if it goes. I've thought about it with the swords, but I'm not sure yet. I like to have a little more control over who I sell to, these are real weapons after all.
Charly