Blacksmith/Ferrier School in Vancouver BC area

I have checked the various websites suggested in this newsgroup but haven't found a local course I can take. Does anyone know one?
Katherine
Katherine wrote:

Don't know if it's still offered but Quantlan College (Langley) had a good one.
Ted
I checked with Terry and there is a full time Ferrier course at Kwantlen College. You get to practice on real horse hooves fresh out of the freezer. I guess that is a lot better than permanently damaging a live horse. I pass :')

If you are interested I could put you in touch with the Vancouver Island Blacksmith Assn who offers a basic course in blacksmithing Doug