Gloating here

Recent find at a farm auction Pete Wright 150lb anvil excellent shape
$104.00
Box of 16 hardies for above $5.00
Tongs 14 total
$10.00
Hammers various sizes (13 total) $10.00
I LOVE snow, very few people showed and I got what I wanted cheap
Now for the crys of those who only dream of getting these prices
snipped-for-privacy@nothere.com wrote in

as they say in rec.woodworking: You Suck.
Coth
Argh! Im so jealous! I thought i had a win this weekend with a few flattening hammers and tongs for $5 each but you take home the trophy... well done ;)

snipped-for-privacy@nothere.com wrote:

Not too shabby. Everyone has a few Good Deals in their path, don't get cocky there, Luke. Deals like... a horizontal bandsaw for a C note, a four-burner Johnson for $150, a LG for a buck a pound in pristine condition. They're out there.
Charly