I need a link

I'm trying to locate a supplier for the rigidizer for kaowool blankets for small propane forges. Any help appreciated. I found some but I don't need $50 worth for a small
forge.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:56:23 -0700, theChas. wrote:

type darren ellis in google. I think wayne zoeller sells small amounts too.
matthew ohio
theChas. wrote:

If you were in Australia it's $23 AUD for 5 litres of Kaowool Hardner... good stuff I might add. Charles
http://www.knifeandgun.com/catalog/satanite_refractory_material_1516353.htm
Knife and Gun Supply. You get a 5 lb. plastic jar of it for 12.50. Been through a couple of them myself. They also have 1x2 foot sections of inswool for 6.50 or so but the reason for the size is that it comes in 25 foot rolls that are two foot wide and their markup is about double on the cost of a roll.
GA