my new wallhanger...

sorry, no close ups....

Reply to
Haaken Hveem

Tell me about it instead, like... did you make it? If so... what from etc.

Alvin in AZ (tried out photobucket.com one times too many;)

Reply to
alvinj

A freind of me made all the metalwork, the blade is made of a old truck spring. The handle is made of birch and dyed oxblood red.

skrev i meld> >

> sorry, no close ups....

Reply to
Haaken Hveem

Cool. :)

The interesting stuff is in the details, can't have too many details about what you did etc. :)

Alvin in AZ ps- seems to me it ain't much of a hobby if those looking from the outside don't think you are completely nuts. ;)

Reply to
alvinj

If anone are interested in wathing test cuts an other tools of the trade.... :