my new wallhanger...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/steelhead2/fint.jpg
sorry, no close ups....

Tell me about it instead, like... did you make it? If so... what from etc.
Alvin in AZ (tried out photobucket.com one times too many;)
A freind of me made all the metalwork, the blade is made of a old truck spring. The handle is made of birch and dyed oxblood red.

Cool. :)
The interesting stuff is in the details, can't have too many details about what you did etc. :)
Alvin in AZ ps- seems to me it ain't much of a hobby if those looking from the outside don't think you are completely nuts. ;)
If anone are interested in wathing test cuts an other tools of the trade.... :
http://www.thearma.org/Videos/NTCvids/testingbladesandmaterials.htm