newbie portable forge

I'm new and learning.My plan is to make simple hand tools for woodturning..I'm looking for a portable,gas forge..Is forgemaster any
good?..Is there another manufacturer better?I really don't have the self confidence or do I want to make the time to try and create the portable one from used propane tanks..Any help will be appreciated..Be gentle....Thanks,Rick
Rick, The Forgemaster works just fine. The N.C.Forge stuff is fine too. If you want to save some money I think I saw someone selling forge kits on the blacksmiths webring. All the parts and materials are there, you just have to knock it together yourself and save a couple of hundred bucks. Also, most of the smaller 2 burner gas forges on the market really are quite portable. They only weigh 20 lbs. or so.
Good luck, Glen G.
Glen,this is exactly what I'm looking for..Do u have the url for the blacksmith's webring?thanks,Rick

Rick, go to: < blacksmithsjournal.com > Find their "store" and click on tools. They have a kit that builds a 13"x13"x6"forge. It costs $295. All you will need to add is a good, adjustable propane regulator, hose, fittings and of course a tank of propane. Looks like a good deal to me. This is a cool site with a lot of interesting things. Good luck mate.
Glen G.