Selling Question.

I have several things for sale and I was wondering where I might list them. Is it ok to list them here?

List away, just preface each subject with " FS: " so people know it is an add. Remember that this is an international newsgroup so you had better know how much your stuff weighs in advance so people can figure out if it is worth buying and shipping.
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

To which I would add: be sure to mention where you and the stuff for sale are. Including country: not long ago I saw an ad for something interesting that just said it was in "Manchester". Since there are at least four Manchesters in the US, plus the big one in England, this wasn't much help.
Most shipping charges depend on distance.
Conrad Hodson