A. Lincoln quotation

"da.roberts" wrote:

Dunno. It's attributed to him. I haven't heard a recording of him saying it though, And I wouldn't recognize his voice anyway. So I don't _know_ if he actually _said_ it.
Google on something like: "Abraham Lincoln" +tree +axe +chop +hours Google claims ~601 hits. The number of hours seems to vary though. -- Carl West snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln