A Great Quotation

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.

Albert Einstein

A friend of mine found that while looking for another quote, and sent it too me.

Reply to
Jack

Albert Einstein

quote, and sent it too

must have had to do with chastity :-)

Reply to
"Key

There's some debate about that quote. It was actually uttered in German, and I'm told the term he used translates equally well as "watchmaker" -- someone who works with small/intricate mechanical devices, basically. So both professions claim it.

The "if only I had known", of course, refers to the use of his work in the design of the atom bomb.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

The A-bomb.

Reply to