TO JACK!

Are you that much of a tosser that you have to try and be-little me on-line with your silly wannabee abuse? you are such a tough guy that I suppose calling people names over the net knowing they cannot tear your head-off is great for you, as you obviously need to release your anger cos you cannot confront people face to face unless they are female "unless you run away from them" any way rambo dream on.............

Reply to
MR CHIPS

Bye Bye dumb dumb

Reply to