American Chopper Style shop needs a CNC programmer - D.C. area

This place is like the American Chopper TV show, for cars! You'll be involved in the design of accessories for custom cars, performance cars and NASCAR interiors. Travel to the car shows to spot the trends, then work with the team to develop your ideas. We're looking for someone with CNC experience in custom, heavy-gauge thermoform processes, tooling, and routers.

Talk about fun!!! Interested? Email me and I can fill you in on what I know...They're located near Dulles Airport in D.C.

Reply to
StarCatcher