I was watching Discovery channel's "American Chopper" last night. In the past, I've read threads about the disregard of welding helmets while tack welding, eye protection while grinding, etc. Last night they out did there lack of safety by filling a balloon with acetylene, setting it on the ground, pouring gas to it and lighting it. No disclaimer regarding safety either. Hopefully some yougster won't think that was cool and try it at home. The fact that filling a balloon with acetylene is really dangerous (static electricity and kaboom... off with those fingers, hand, face...) then lighting gasolene (indoors too!) WOW!, makes jackass look like brain surgery. I posted a warning on the the shows forum board. Did anyone else see this show?