Anyone out there with a Bridgeport discovery 308 VMC?

I may be adding a tool changer to my Discovery 300. I'd like know if anyone has a 308 that I could ask questions. Such as where to get tool spring clips.

Reply to
Scottie

Geez, that's a good question. Get a measurement of an old one and take a digi picture ... then post it on this NG. I'll bet someone can help you. Most questions are about the old 286 processor. There are a few good retro's out there and I been dieing to do one.

Good Luck Tom

Reply to
cncfixxer