Boeing Machinists

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 07:13:46 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Specifically what lies have I ever made Jon?
I have documented some of your lies Jon. You have yet to post/document a single example of where I have ever lied.

I never said any such thing.
However I did ask you if they were still in business.

Dear Jon, dear, dear Jon, that would make it a prediction (not a lie), however again not something I ever said.

I may have joked about it but again I didn't say it. (And Jon it wasn't something many people if any really believe.)

So in BandQueerland voicing an opinion is the same as lying?
BottleBob never said you weren't a team player, idiot. BottleBob said anyone who reads your posts could come away with the belief you are not a team player.

How would BB meeting your co-workers change anything?
As usual your lack of reading & comprehension skills are showing. Maybe if you ask nicely BottleBob will make you a video, if not go back and reread what BottleBob wrote, he NEVER said you weren't a team player. The subject was about your style of writing.

Did BottleBob EVER challenge your version of events?

LOL..............
The wheels are coming off the bandqueerwagon, again. How long before it crashes?
Tom

Let me know when you decide to take some significant responsibility for furthering the lies that your pals Tom Brewer, Joe788 and John Carroll spread. Specifically that I got fired from the job I left to take the one I have now, that I won't make it past a probationary period where I'm at now (long since over with), that I was involved in an incident at the unveiling of SolidWorks 2008 in San Diego. Then there are the lies you spread yourself like I'm not a team player because you're too lazy to drive an hour and a half to meet my fellow co-workers, my boss, etc or the owner of the shop I use to work for who understands why I left to take a much better opportunity than he could offer me.
Your refusal to live in the real world is what causes many problems here that you don't want to accept any responsibility for.
I believe you become what you surround yourself with and you have surrounded yourself with garbage.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

You didn't Tom and neither did anyone else. This is just another example of Monkey Butt banqueer lying.
Here is exactly what was said and it wasn't to Jon BTW
"They are probably going to let his probationary period run out. That's their policy."
Jon loves to play the victim.
--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com
Jon "Monkey Butt" Banqueer Like a Rock, Only Dumber
--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com
Jon "Monkey Butt" Banqueer Like a Rock, Only Dumber
--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com
jon_banquer wrote:

Jon:
    I don't think I have (or even should have), the power to censor what others say in an unmoderated newsgroup.     BUT, All I can do is make suggestions and I can say right now that *I* think, wish, and would desire, that any unproved personal attacks and stalking would cease as of right now.

    I didn't state that you were not a team player, I said it was my decision (read opinion), based upon what you've written, that you would have trouble fitting-in in our shop. That was not an intentional deceit (lie), that was a personal opinion. Could it be wrong? Yes, of course it could, and may very well be.

    AM I lazy to not want to drive to San Diego? Yes. I HATE driving long distances, and haven't driven over 100 miles one way in 10 years. And the point of the drive would be moot. You're happy where you are, and probably wouldn't be happy working with us at this time.     If your situation changes, and want to give us a try, call me.

    I'm not a mother hen netcop, and think people should take responsibility for their own actions. Generally, (with few exceptions) if you don't attack others, you won't be attacked back. My posting volume is dropping as time goes on and as my interest wanes, so my trying to be a directing force is waning as well.

    I don't "surround" myself with anyone. I consider myself fairly neutral in the group, and will talk to most anyone.     You and I chatted yesterday back and forth in this thread, and that WAS at least 50% my responsibility. It was more a letting off steam type of kidding around thing.     I'm not sure it's fair that you try to burden ME with every slight you (or anyone else) might receive in this newsgroup. Although I think it would be a more comfortable place to come to if everyone lightened up a little, and didn't take things so serious & personal.
    I wish everyone a happy Labor Day.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:
Correction

    That should have been unprovoked not unproved, in the sentence above.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Gee!!! I made more 6-7 years ago, $33.75 +10% for afternoon shift, + 4 weeks vacation and full benefits! I make even more now! JS

Fiction writer.

No! You just have to work for the right company, not some cheap ass! JS

Nope. Somebody pointed a finger at you and started poking. You did exactly what you should have.
Later,
Charlie

I don't think very much about a group of highly paid people who voluntarily quit working and then clean out the food banks because they didn't have any money put away for a strike.
Later,
Charlie

I live in the Seattle area. I'm surrounded by Boeing workers. Every time there is a strike lasting more than thirty days the local news stations begin running pleas for donations to the food banks because all the strikers are hungry and cleaned the places out.