China MS motor co. ltd - Fraud or not?

Is this motor factory company fake?

I've requested prices for 2 different steppers (23 and 34 Nema size), they have responded quickly

23H2100-30-8A price is 24USD/PC 34H295-48-8A price is 45USD/PC

(specs are on site - they doesn't look bad.)

I've asked do they support paypal, and I'm now waiting for response..

I've noticed that their english is pretty bad (worse than mine ;))

I'm tempted to order from them.. Looks cheap..

Thanks ;)

Reply to
Ivan

It actually looks a lot better than most Chinese sites. They also have a ISO logo on there, so it looks legit.

Reply to
Jessica Wabbit

NOT and indorsement :

Brother Lightfoot

Any plans to change the control on one of your FADAL's with something like this?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Nope, I might consider that controller if I had lathes to convert but otherwise the link I had posted as a point of refrence only--notably, their online quote for ballscrews seems unrealistically low also--maybe I should attempt to order $50k worth of .200 pitch ballscrew ( which would fits older Fadal ) see what happens

Otherwise, (and since Fadal seems to be the topic of the day)

sUCK WORM -5 ON THE 1400

CNC 88 RULES AT LEVEL 94.1 P4.3 EPROM LEVEL, NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SYS 99 MAIN CARD OR the -5 mainboard iow

REPOST FOLLOWS :

==

BenTreamer wrote

AT:

07-28-2003, 06:00 PM

Hi jon.

The ver 94.1 p4-3 is the highest software level compatible with the 1400-3 and 1400-4 cpu.

The -3 runs a whopping 8086 processor while the -4 is running a 80286 dx 40 if I recall.

The main difference from an operator standpoint is the -3 does not support a graphics card, according to a recent conversation I had with Neal at Fadal.

If you attempt to use the graphics function, nothing happens (as there is no card)---This is a pretty good tip off that you do not have a -4 cpu.

BTW: All the manuals are available from Fadal online as .PDF files, it is a no brainer that if you dont have one you should endeaver to print one off as it can be quite helpful untill you become more aquainted with the quirks of operating the controller keyboard functions.

I had close to 20 years experience on various controls when we bought our first Fadal and frankly, I was clueless even after exploring the keyboard for a couple of days. So I spent some time actually reading the manuals. For instance, pressing the manual key repeatedly toggles the controller between the command prompt and the mdi mode, this can be quite confusing at first. Add this to the fact that repeapely punching the space key makes various other menus appear and, well, you obviously understand what I am getting at.

So if you keep punching buttons and still seem to be clueless as to how the controller operator interface actually works, hopefully reading the manuals should help some.

Good luck,

Ben

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot