D&M4 Machining Center

There's a D&M4 Machining Center up for bid at a state auction site local to
me here. Looks like a Sherline mill with a servo head installed in a case
with glass guards. I haven't had much luck finding out anything about it,
and it's probably a toy compared to what most guys here work with. It's
quite a drive to go check it out and I'd appreciate any information or links
to such that anyone could provide. Thanks.
Garrett Fulton
Reply to
gfulton
Garrett,
Look at
There is a little bit of information on the D&M 4
Reply to
J Gold
Thank you, sir.
Reply to