D&M4 Machining Center

There's a D&M4 Machining Center up for bid at a state auction site local to me here. Looks like a Sherline mill with a servo head installed in a case
with glass guards. I haven't had much luck finding out anything about it, and it's probably a toy compared to what most guys here work with. It's quite a drive to go check it out and I'd appreciate any information or links to such that anyone could provide. Thanks.
Garrett Fulton
gfulton wrote:

Garrett,
Look at http://www.desktopcnc.com/out_of_prod/old_labvolt.htm There is a little bit of information on the D&M 4