Downloading tool list to Mazak mill?

Hi all, Is it possible to download a tool list to a Fusion 640 control as part of the EIA program? I'm trying to reduce setup times and would like to send
the tool number, type (i.e. drill, end mill) and nominal diameter to the control as part of the program. TIA, Paul
Paul wrote:

I believe so. I'm pretty sure our control has codes for setting the D & H numbers in EIA. I haven't used it for sending a tool list though. I'll check tomorrow.
--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@verizonwallet.net (remove wallet to reply)