FS: Grizzly 4 inch rotary table

All,

Someone dumped a used Grizzly 4 inch rotary table on me. It has been used as a hand-indexer by the previous only. I would like to sell it and use the money toward a Sherline CNC-ready rotary table.

Any takers?

The Eternal Squire

Reply to
The Eternal Squire

How much???

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration, knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33

Reply to
Gunner

Find me the price of a new one in any catalog other than your own, and I'll ask 50% of it. A few $ is better than 0.

The Eternal Squire

Reply to
The Eternal Squire

Reply to