FSS 400 WMW Milling

Have anyone used this old machine with Relay Switching AUtomatic Feed system

I found an old machine and after some service we are how able to run it but it is not running in opposite direction after moving in first direction automatically

i have to push a switch for another direction so if anyone know please tell me about the functions of this machine

sanjeev