Getting out of jail....

Dental Floss and Ajax..... no foolin..... ID channel. LOL!!!!
Should hire these guys as machinists, eh?? Tool'n'Die makers.... LOL

--
EA

Do you have any idea what you are referring to?

He's talking about breaking out of jail using dental floss and ajax cleaning powder to cut through cell or window bars.

He's talking about breaking out of jail using dental floss and ajax cleaning powder to cut through cell or window bars. ====================================== Mebbe the water jet people could get a hint, and save some money using Ajax, Comet, etc.
--
EA

Existential Angst wrote:

Some people suppliment thier diet with the stuff. Saw a show about on TLC earlier this year.
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2011/01/comet_cleanser-eating_redford.html
(see video on cite)
"A Redford woman has a "strange" addiction: Eating Comet household cleanser.
Crystal, who has not revealed her last name, recently appeared on the TLC show "My Strange Addiction," which is about exactly what the title describes: Everyday people with odd, sometimes disturbing, fascinations with dangerous practices.
There's the woman who eats toilet paper and the woman who sleeps with a hair dryer running. Browsing through TLC's site, Crystal's Comet addiction is one of the more remarkable.
"I first started using the cleanser to clean with, and I would start smelling it and it would actually start to make my mouth water," Crystal said on the program (you can watch a video preview here). "I like the texture. Kind of grainy...like having sand in your mouth. And I like the taste."
The addiction eventually destroyed her teeth, and a Royal Oak dentist was contacted by TLC to provide dental work.
Fox 2 caught up with Crystal after the program aired on December 30, who said that she thought she was "cleaning herself out" after suffering physical and sexual abuse as a child. For months, Dr. Demi Kazanis worked to restore Crystal's mouth.
"I feel better physically. You have no idea what bad teeth can do to your physical health, very detrimental. I look better. I speak better," Crystal said."
--
Black Dragon

A fool and his money are soon popular.
Black Dragon wrote:

So, does this mean if I drink Drano, that I can get my teeth fixed for free? Such a Deal!
Thanks, Rich