lathe post

Hi All, Where can I find a post for Mastercam X for a Mori SL-204mc this is a mill turn with X,Z C Axis's no Y. with live tooling.
Thanks Mark

Mark wrote:

Contact the dealer from whom you bought your software. That's part of their job. If necessary they will contact MasterCam for help. Randy
Randy Replogle wrote:

Nope. We upgraded from 8 to X, Bought a lathe, needed a post and the VAR charged us 800 bucks for it. I'd look anywhere else.
Mike
Mike C wrote:

Mine did just last week but we didn't skip any upgrades. Nobody will share a post if they suspect your software is illegal. Randy