lathe post

Hi All, Where can I find a post for Mastercam X for a Mori SL-204mc this is a mill turn with X,Z C Axis's no Y. with live tooling.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

Contact the dealer from whom you bought your software. That's part of their job. If necessary they will contact MasterCam for help. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Nope. We upgraded from 8 to X, Bought a lathe, needed a post and the VAR charged us 800 bucks for it. I'd look anywhere else.

Mike

Reply to
Mike C

Mine did just last week but we didn't skip any upgrades. Nobody will share a post if they suspect your software is illegal. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle