Mastercam vb script for sale....

200$.

This script will do whatever dipshit jb says mastercam can't do when it comes to drilling holes, guarenteed.

I call it weeniescript 1.0

Put your order in now and I will deliver in 2 weeks max. (It takes me two weeks because the first week I can't stop laughing long enough to get anything done)

Reply to
vinny

I'll buy it.. I don't even have mastercam but if it will help stop the bs that jb loves spewin all over the place it would be well worth it. :D

Reply to
tnik