Re: Mastercam X7 MU2 Is Slow

"I started using X7 when it 1st came out and after a couple weeks went back to X6. The reasons are the new simulator and how slow it takes to open up and get ready to simulate and how slow it takes my operations to regen like

4 to 10 seconds. I cant stand watching the screen waiting for mastercam to do anything. So I went back to X6 because its super fast. I did call the guys up to see if they had any salutions to speeding things up and we tried a couple things but none helped. My computer is not slow either! I installed X7 mu2 yesterday to see if it was quicker and its the same slow"

**** I wonder if it would be slow with a 680 4gig classified plugged into a 32 gig system with 2 pyro ssd's raided with win7u64 tweaked to hell and back sprinkled on top. My guess like everything else it would run too damn fast. Does mastercam sim come with a turbo button so i can step down my processor to 50%?

I would suggest againt running it on your packard bell jb, your 1 meg of ram might be choking it down.

(calm down in advance, I know your just drilling holes, but im just saying an upgrade might be in order?)

Reply to
vinny