Milltronics VM25IL

I'm thinking about buying a new Milltronics. Anyone out there have one? I need your input! Thanks,MP

Have 2 pieces of crap in our shop........more trouble from day one than they are worth.

You'll get what you pay for. Big machines for the money, and if you can turn a wrench you'll be able to fix things as they break. If you need something bulletproof with a giant service network, look elsewhere.
Later,
Charlie