Milltronics VM25IL

I'm thinking about buying a new Milltronics. Anyone out there have one? I need your input! Thanks,MP

Reply to
Mike

Have 2 pieces of crap in our shop........more trouble from day one than they are worth.

Reply to
mtchild61

You'll get what you pay for. Big machines for the money, and if you can turn a wrench you'll be able to fix things as they break. If you need something bulletproof with a giant service network, look elsewhere.

Later,

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Gary