More Soluble Oil...

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Hi Ken,
I'm also currently researching high performance cutting fluids for a new VMC due late this month - cutting 90% aluminum 6061. I went to the Castrol website:
http://www.castrol.com/castrol/subsection.do?categoryId 958651&contentId`05832
and there are many interesting products but none that I could find called Safety 65. The Alusol XT sounds interesting, however it is yellow, not blue. Several fluids have a four digit number starting with 65nn - which one were you describing? TIA.
Cheers, Peter
Proctologically Violated wrote:

I do the "Snot Test". Keep adding the soluble oil until it feels like "snot" between your fingertips.
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 04:19:53 GMT, Bill Roberto

Then check it with the refractometer and go up a point or 2 for "safety margin". -- Ken
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."