OT Question - JET JDP-20VS

Anyone have a JET JDP-20VS drill press they can measure for me? I need some basic quill measurements...

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Joe, I don't have a Jet drill press, but I think you might have better luck not labeling your post OT, I would suspect that lots of folks have their filters set to ignore post that start with OT, which generally means Off Topic.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Steve,

Thanks. I feel bad posting an off topic post that isn't labeeld as such though...

I've got it posted in the rec.crafts.metalworking and rec.woodworking grouns as non-OT also, but the folks here are more likely to have the skills and 2" or 3" calipers needed to measure the quill down to .001" for me.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Perspective is everything, right? :)

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Joe, I guess I see your post as On Topic. Least it isn't endless political drivel.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude