Parameters on Mori Seki Sl1 yasnac 2000B

Thanks again for all the help! The new problem is entering the proper parameters for this lathe. The manual does not cover 2000B so I am at a loss. Yaskawa is sending me the list of parameter topics but no values. Some of the values are self evident, but some are not. Is this something that can just be copied from another lathe or will backlash comp etc be specific for each machine. I could not get an answer from the Yaskawa tech person. Some of the old values are still present from the past user but I have changed some of them before I realized the addresses were not the same as for the 2000G control.

Thanks, Keith Clark

Reply to
clarkfamily5

PrecisionMechanicaL

responding to

CNCWerks wrote: Hello Keith,

it's been a while since this post- but I have the same problem. No parameter backup or manual- and the memory has been lost. Can you email me your list please?

Thank you, Oliver Gruettemann snipped-for-privacy@CNCWerks.com

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
CNCWerks