MasterCam advice

Hi all.
I would like to self teach myself on MasterCam. Can anyone recommend a suitable (i.e. easy to use & understand even for
a chimp) tutorial publication that could help me.
Thanks Steve

Well hello, Denise........
Here:
http://tinyurl.com/zbvtp
Is likely as good a starting point as any other for your Steve.
Cheers,
--
SVL

I have never used this but i have heard from another news group this is very good training materal for mastercam.
http://www.tipsformanufacturing.com /

This one's pretty good. Easy to follow. It's for ver 9 mill (Amazon.com product link shortened) />(3155 Check at emastercam.com / forums for good advice.
Duffy wrote:

That book was severely criticized by customer reviews. Of course, no chimps posted any bad reviews, so it may be suitable.

That's why I said it was "pretty good". Got me through the basics without much trouble. I think they all have their weak and strong points. That book could have used an errata download as there were a couple spots in it that were confusing. I was going to recommend another but I couldn't find it. It's "very good". It's called Mastercam Mill/Design Tutorial. It's put out by cnc software inc. It's for ver. 9 mill. I did a quick search for it but couldn't find it on the net. Maybe better searchers can find it. I have seen it on ebay from time to time and went for a good price. I'm sure there are a lot of others out there but those are what I've used.
denise horton wrote:

I have alot of tutorials you could have there pdfs and come with good examples for you to try