MasterCam advice

Hi all.

I would like to self teach myself on MasterCam. Can anyone recommend a suitable (i.e. easy to use & understand even for a chimp) tutorial publication that could help me.

Thanks Steve

Reply to
denise horton

Well hello, Denise........

Here:

Is likely as good a starting point as any other for your Steve.

Cheers,

Reply to
PrecisionMechanicaL

I have never used this but i have heard from another news group this is very good training materal for mastercam.

tim

This one's pretty good. Easy to follow. It's for ver 9 mill

at emastercam.com / forums for good advice.

Reply to
Duffy

That book was severely criticized by customer reviews. Of course, no chimps posted any bad reviews, so it may be suitable.

Reply to
ff

I have alot of tutorials you could have there pdfs and come with good examples for you to try

Reply to
Steven McD

That's why I said it was "pretty good". Got me through the basics without much trouble. I think they all have their weak and strong points. That book could have used an errata download as there were a couple spots in it that were confusing. I was going to recommend another but I couldn't find it. It's "very good". It's called Mastercam Mill/Design Tutorial. It's put out by cnc software inc. It's for ver. 9 mill. I did a quick search for it but couldn't find it on the net. Maybe better searchers can find it. I have seen it on ebay from time to time and went for a good price. I'm sure there are a lot of others out there but those are what I've used.

Reply to
Duffy