PING: Bottle Bob. You're famous!!

LOL

Well, you are funny.

[ I'm looking for practical, viable suggestions, and maybe identifying what you think the problems are. (insane rants will be removed)
Example of something that will get removed: My name is Jon or cliff or neil or any one of their aliases. ] -Matt Lombard-
"Your such a chicken shit little pussy, Matt that you won't even post most of the comments I have had to say on your blog" - Jon Banquer-
[ I prefer a rational discussion between people who really use the software. You prove on a regular basis that you can't be rational, and you have never said anything that makes me believe you have more than a passing familiarity with SolidWorks. ] -Matt Lombard-

An obscure issue for the vast majority, which is the point Matt made. If not show me one example where it has been an issue on anything you've ever needed to machine.
Tom

Try Comic Books.