PING FFred

Got your note on the door dang it missed you by ten minutes tops else shoulda ~continued up the drive to the residence~ next time--gimmee jingle wnen yo9u fris see I 205 as a choice I just had went down to radio shack in Woodland soldering irons etc if youda snooped then you saw the citizen w bar feeder hanging out the door.

360-673-1255 shop

360-261-4863 cell

Reply to
over a barrel

Hey Sam, Yeah, I saw the tube sticking out the front the building and said he's probably coming back. But she was in a hurry to get there right, so we didn't wait. Be back this summer and will remember your phone# next time. Fred

Reply to
ff