POLL...What brand of toilet paper do you use?

If you have time, please participate. I expect a lot of good coming from this post.
Ok, What brand of toilet paper do you use? Please list the specific
application that toilet paper is used for. And if you got a BADASS case of diarrhea we all need to hear about, by all means TELL US!!!

I hope this post takes off--this is good group collective info we all could use if everyone participates.

Uhh Clem wrote:

No TP for me at home. I rigged up a bidet. My ass is WAY cleaner than is possible by wiping. Toilet paper is disgusting, you're just smearing shit around using dry paper. Sure, it gets the bulk of it, but you're going to leave some.
--
Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the
average man, he follows not reason but faith - Reinhold Niebuhr