Re: Mastercam: Where Needlessly Regenerating Operations Is Standard Operating Practice

> > "speaking of regen, why in the Heck, in 2014, do we need to click to > regen:

Because shitheads like you are running it on dell computers. They need to conserve resources for the lamers.

> 1. manual operation after a text edit > 2. any drill op > 3. any legacy contour or pocket.

Fuck doing any of those three ops lol

> how bout making the ESC key back out of all those blasted pop-ups, instead > of requiring a tired mouse hand to click the red x > ?????????????????????????"

Maybe theres a reason considering how easy it is to use the escape key like that in the code? Have you ever asked?

Reply to
vinny