Reg: Parameters for Fanuc 3T controller

Hi

I have purchased a CNC from Takisawa which uses Fanuc 3T controller. The parameters got deleted accidently and I have lost all the parameters. Can anyone help in sending me those parameters at the earliest. It would be of great help for me and my company.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Pachu

Reply to
Pachu

If it has the Fapt you will have to enter the parameters on both sides. Lots of 0's & 1's. If you do not have them with the machine or Takisawa doesn't have them " Good luck"

Reply to
<redd103