Rene Swiss-type turning tools?

Anyone have contact information for Rene Co.? I have some back turning tools for Swiss type machines from them and I want to order more, but I cannot find any information. Thanx,


Reply to
Loading thread data ...

plh wrote in news:

I think that the back turning tools that he sells are Diametel brand. So you could prolly find another source if need be.

Reply to
D Murphy

Thank You!!

Reply to

Quick search yielded:

formatting link
Rene Swiss Corp.

14 Town Line Rd. Wolcott, CT 06716

Phone: 203-879-4822 Fax: 203-879-0732

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.