Shop terrorism

Hope this subject doesnt flag homeland security.

I;m just looking for some laughs. What's the most evil shop prank ever played on a person. Dribble sodas...flaming tissue under chair...blued up drawer handles...etc...

Here's my favorite. Works best on real pricks. Wait till theyr'e going off in a hissy, at 7am, all bitchy, right after they get theyre coffee. Get someone to distract them while you drop 2 drops of super glue on the botton of the cup "opposite" the handle. then being all pissed off they will grab the cub too hard ripping off the handle and sending hot ass coffee right in their direction. if your lucky they'll douse the prints they are using and go atomic.

Now that's evil.

Reply to
vinny

Here's a good one, The victim is runing parts on a lathe and drilling a deep hole, with the tailstock. ( manual lathes only NOT CNC) When he has in the hole about half the depth, have someone distract him and get him away from the lathe. Find a hardened ball bearing that is just about the size of the hole and shove it to the bottom. Perhaps with a little paper around it so it can't roll out. He will be sharpening drills for hours.

Reply to
jimz

That's just wrong!!!! Funny, but wrong!

When I worked a t Douglas Aircraft in Long Beach, around the time layoffs were coming, leadman would go around spraying WD-40 on the tool box wheels of the low guys on the totem pole, cruel, but kinda funny too, sure made it easier to roll out 6 weeks later!!

Of course that meant he had to go back on a machine, HIS box didn't move well because someone had filled his wheels with supergloe, he had to get 4 new ones!! And "I" have no idea who would have done a thing like that!!

"D"

"D"

Reply to
reidmachine

haha, we never did anything that bad.. At a grinding shop that I worked at many years ago, we used to strategically place grease on the knobs and wheels of the blanchard grinders to get the next person that ran it. Nothing like coming into work, grabbing the machine, and getting grease all over your hands.. Well, one day the night shift guy tried to get me the next morning, but on that wonderful morning, the boss moved me over to the surface grinder, and he hopped onto the blanchard. Boy was he livid at the night shift guy that greased that machine.. lol

We would do grease bombs too, fill a rag up with grease and throw it across the shop into someones blanchard, boy would that make a mess.. lol

Reply to
tnik

A real "prima donna" pissed about everybody off. Really paranoid about his toolbox. One friday he left a little early. Okay, what can we do to this asshole? Ah, drilled a 1/8 hole in the back of his box and back of the lid and brought the power grease gun over and began squirtin' Marfak. When grease was flowing nicely all the way around the front cover we switched to the lid and pumped until grease came out all the way around. Cleaned all the grease off and waited for Monday morning. Do you know how much grease will go inside a 526 Kennedy box?

Reply to
Alphonso

When I was an apprentice working nights (5:30PM to 5:00AM) I had a supervisor who was a real pr**k. One night about 11:00 his wife called and I happened to answer the phone. She asked to speak to him and without too much thought I told her that he wasn't in that night, that he had called in sick.

REALLY? was the response.

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

The correct question to ask the caller is " IS this his girlfriend or his wife"

John

Reply to
john