sliding head machine

We are looking for a machine to manufacture some of the components. The machines we are looking are citizen, tsugami and star. Can any one
give me indication of what the A20-Type VII will cost. patrik
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

According to their web site 6.384 million yen. I don't know what they charge in India. At the current exchange rate figure that price as 2.6 millon Rupees. Add in costs for packing, shipping, duty, freight, cost of LC's, mark up for the importer, mark up for the local dealer, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the price was nearly double.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d