Small rim wrenches

I'm looking for a US supplier of these small rim wrenches found at conrad.com. They do not ship to the US. http://www1.int.conrad.com/scripts/wgate/zcop_in/~flN0YXRlPTc4OTM5Mzc4MQ==?~template=PCAT_AREA_S_BROWSE&glb_user_js=Y&shop=A_B2C_IN&p_init_ipc=X&~cookies=1
Conrad part number is 826142-14
Wrench sizes: Inner square socket: 6/7 - 8 mm Inner triangle socket: 7 - 8 mm Two-way key bit: 3 - 5 mm Cross-slot: PH 2 Slot: 6.5 x 1.2 mm.
Anyone know of a supplier?
Thanks, gary
snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote in

Gary, The only way we have been able to purchase them is ordered through our parent company in Germany. Unfortunately, our parent company is not a retail establishment. I know of no US supplier or importer that carries these. These are excellent keys, I carry one in my pocket all the time. They are a coveted item at work.
--
Anthony