Bluepoint wrenches

I've been going through my Dad's old tools, and came across a set of comination wrenches with the brand "Bluepoint" forged in raised letters. I'm guessing they'd be 1930's-1940's vintage, although there's a chance they were his fathers', 1900-1920 vintage.

Anybody know anything about these?

Thanks a heap,

-Zz "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.

Zz Yzx

Blue Point was (is) a trade name belonging to Snap-On. Pages discussing the history can be found here:

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl