So what are you going to be doing with all the spare time you will be having?

http://www.wimp.com/humansapply/

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."
On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:52:48 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

Script at: http://www.cgpgrey.com/blog/humans-need-not-apply
Edward A. Falk wrote:

I found that in the high school library in the early '60s and it made quite an impression particularly since it was Troy High School, aka Ilium. GE Schenectady was alive and well and it wasn't hard to see where Vonnegut got his inspiration.
It was particularly apposite since I was on the path to an engineering career and it made me think about the implications.
Last time I was back in that area was in 2004; the technicians were hiding but the Reeks and Wrecks were out in force.
On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:56:25 -0600, rbowman

==================see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.U.R .
--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:56:25 -0600, rbowman wrote:

We've passed the stage wherre automation will take jobs. Now they are working on the automation of the thinking stage and humans will become surplus.