Somewhat OT - Anyone know optical sensors, etc?

A quick, but large "thank you" to everyone who shot ideas out to me and others. I've shared the essence of most of them with the customer. I'm sure that the information was at the very least instructional and hopefully, helpful to him.

I know that I learned a bunch myself by digging deeper so this is all good stuff!

Gary H. Lucas - I think he is leaning towards that concept you shared the most, but hopefully won't be involved enough in the process to actually find out. :)

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Joe, Just sell em some of your stuff and move on!

Gary H. Lucas

Reply to
Gary H. Lucas

Can't always do that. We advertise free application assistance. When I can't help them, I try to learn. When I can, I have a huge advantage over my competitors - all of which seem to be shrinking into non-existence.