That's garlic, dude!

BottleBob wrote:

Bob, Here is the Weather Underground forecast. You might find a personal station close by:
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Santa+Clarita
Best, Steve
--
Regards,
Steve Saling
Garlicdude wrote:

Steve:
    Now that's strange. Your weather site above shows like 10-20 degree cooler temps. than the Netscape weather forecast. I've found in the past that the Netscape forecasts are fairly accurate for one or two days ahead.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

Bob, Well you know what they say, "You want to know what the weather is, stick your head out the window."
Weather Underground seems pretty good on forecasting in my opinion. Might be worth your while to give both a try.
Any of those personal stations on Weather Underground near you?
Best, Steve
--
Regards,
Steve Saling
Garlicdude wrote:

Steve:
    Yeah, I'm sure most everyone understand that weather forecasting isn't an exact science. There are just too many variables for current weather modeling programs to deal adequately with.

    Yes. The Saugus one, since Saugus is the area where I live. Thanks for posting these weather site tid-bits.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

Steve:
    Minor weather update. The Weather Underground forecast site in Saugus was MUCH more accurate in forecasting today's temp. in this area than the Netscape site.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

Bob, Even a broken watch is right twice a day. Let's see how they do in the long run.
Best, Steve
--
Regards,
Steve Saling

moT,
Your village must be missing you terribly....<G>
Hey, I can't get through to your shop, and so am assuming the entire crew is maybe off on vacation...
Appreciate if you can give me a jingle upon your return.
360 673-1255
Thx,
--Sam
| | | So my wife and I are driving down US 101 in sunny California in the | | middle of last week. | | moT, | | Your village must be missing you terribly....<G>
<snort>
Yeah. I'm sure.
I just got back, so I'm gonna need a couple of days to catch up.
| Hey, I can't get through to your shop, and so am assuming the entire | crew is maybe off on vacation... | | Appreciate if you can give me a jingle upon your return.
The whole place is shut down for the rest of the week. I might stop in tomorrow to check the mail, fax, etc.