That's garlic, dude!

Bob, Well you know what they say, "You want to know what the weather is, stick your head out the window."

Weather Underground seems pretty good on forecasting in my opinion. Might be worth your while to give both a try.

Any of those personal stations on Weather Underground near you?

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Steve:

Yeah, I'm sure most everyone understand that weather forecasting isn't an exact science. There are just too many variables for current weather modeling programs to deal adequately with.

Yes. The Saugus one, since Saugus is the area where I live. Thanks for posting these weather site tid-bits.

Reply to
BottleBob

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner wrote on Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:38:41 GMT in alt.machines.cnc :

I just checked, 57.8 F here in beautiful suburban Arlington (Washington, the state, not the open air loony bin), at 11L58 pm.

"For this I cut my hair?"

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Steve:

Minor weather update. The Weather Underground forecast site in Saugus was MUCH more accurate in forecasting today's temp. in this area than the Netscape site.

Reply to
BottleBob

moT,

Your village must be missing you terribly....

Hey, I can't get through to your shop, and so am assuming the entire crew is maybe off on vacation...

Appreciate if you can give me a jingle upon your return.

360 673-1255

Thx,

--Sam

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Bob, Even a broken watch is right twice a day. Let's see how they do in the long run.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Yeah. I'm sure.

I just got back, so I'm gonna need a couple of days to catch up.

| Hey, I can't get through to your shop, and so am assuming the entire | crew is maybe off on vacation... | | Appreciate if you can give me a jingle upon your return.

The whole place is shut down for the rest of the week. I might stop in tomorrow to check the mail, fax, etc.

Reply to
Tom Accuosti

Hey, I ride my bike past there fairly often - that's what that smell is!

Reply to
Bryce