Time for School

Group,
Picture this scene on Wednesday. Dan Murphy and I driving around the Hoosier Medical Meca of Warsaw Indiana together !!!! Is that scary or
what?
More to come on the event. I should probably bring my camera and take down blow by blow notes as we are escorted out of shops together. hahahahaha
Seriously, I am excited to be associated with Dan, REM Sales and Tsugami in my new Sales / Applications job. With Dan as an Application Support for Swiss Machining I feel very lucky. He is well respected in this field and I'm looking forward to learning from someone like Dan.
JR

Much easier to place yourself into the presence of worse company........

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:55:43 -0700 (PDT), JRWheels

He seems to have a sick sense of humor, make sure he doesn't pull a fast one on you and put you in the "dumb-as-rock" section right next to Cliff & Jon.
Tom
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:32:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Plus watch ur wallet.............lol

New guy buys. Them's the rules.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in wrote:

Nah. I already know him. He'll get us into some places where we haven't been able to get into before.
Kinda like bowling, he sets them up, I'll try to knock them down.
It's going to work out well. They hired the right guy IMO.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

Sounds like an excellent team. Congradulations.