unj thread chart

Anyone know where I can find a chart for unj threads? I seem to be having no luck at all using google. Thanks for any help.

bitternut wrote:

Did you try this demo software??
--
Regards,
Steve Saling

...LOL...
And which demo software would that be ???
--
SVL

You could try this one:
http://dl.winsite.com/bin/downl?19500000038161

Or, this is free:
http://i-logic.com/utilities.htm

Buy the Full version METhreads. It works fast and is very clean,plus it's only $15 bucks for a personal copy.
Billy K.

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

This one: http://www.threadcheck.com/threadtech_software.htm
Spaced out.
--
Regards,
Steve Saling

No prob.
Happens to the
--
SVL

no
ya know.... I was thinking that but then I figured it was too obvious.