When Will Solid Edge With S/T Be Released?

wrote:

jonnie is a mistake. too bad we can't erase him.
http://www.solidapps.co.uk /
They start training classes for Solid Edge with S/T on August 27th. Seems to me that Solid Edge with S/T will be released in the next two weeks.

When are you buying YOUR seat?

My guess would be that most people who use Solid Edge with S/T won't really care because they will be too busy enjoying it to easily modify their and others designs rather than fighting the software like you have to do in SolidWorks, Pro/E, Inventor and other parametric-history based solid modelers.
The big question I have is who's going to be next to offer what Solid Edge with S/T has or advance this technology?
SpaceClaim?
Co-Create?
KeyCreator?
IronCAD?
SolidWorks 2010?
http://tinyurl.com/5ze6pz
"The announcement also reinforces Gartners prediction that a new generation of CAD will replace procedural history-based modeling as the mainstream approach to mechanical CAD."
"If its synchronous technology works well in production, Siemens will set new standards for manufacturers' expectations from all mechanical computer-aided design."
"Siemens has correctly focused on software performance and ability to share and reuse features and parts across different mechanical CAD systems as its value proposition. Gartner clients report these as two key CAD pain points. Siemens will grab mind share and significantly more mechanical CAD market share if the technology proves itself among early adopters."

So, in other words, Jon Banquer will never be buying or using a LEGAL industrial seat of Siemens NX with ST?

[...]
ST is almost bordering on vaporware status if they don't get it into the hands of their customers soon.
Matt Lorono http://sw.fcsuper.com http://www.fcsuper.com/swblog

Matt,
You credibility has dropped to about zero.
Solid Edge with S/T was suppose to be released end of July / beginning of August. That makes it approximately 19 days late. UG NX 6 with S/T is already released. That would be the same UG NX you bad mouth everywhere on the web.
SolidWorks 2008 is basically a beta that SolidWorks users paid for. SolidWorks 2009 is what SolidWorks 2008 should have been and is still not released yet.
You badly need some more clues. Suggest you stop reading your boring assed blog and read a good blog. This link should provide you with the help you so badly need:
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:00:07 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Your credibility Jon, "YOUR" credibility is zero.
[ On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:29:58 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
As I posted: End of July, early August. I also posted you can hold me to this time frame.
] -Jon Banquer -
As usual, Jon Banquer is wrong! again!

Must be something in the translation, according to SolidEdge site it ships in a week or two to their customers.
Tom