Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help with Siemens Macro no data when reading in file.
I have a macro that has me stumped. On a Siemens 810D, I can write to a fi le but I cannot read the data back in. I don't get an error from the read c ommand. Error Boolean = 0 , I just get no data....

CNC Mist collector
CNC Mist Collector for oil, water, and coolant mist on enclosed a clean air workplace and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation Mist Collector India provides Dust Collector, Oil Mist...

The unique features of planetary gear reducer
Appendix: ZHAOWEI specialized in precise injection components and precise transmi ssion system with the quality certification ISO9001, TS 16949 and has been awarded with ?State High-Tech Enterprise?...

How to choose the most suitable brushless DC motor?
Appendix: ZHAOWEI specialized in precise injection components and precise transmi ssion system with the quality certification ISO9001, TS 16949 and has been awarded with ?State High-Tech Enterprise?...

Professional micro planetary gear reducer manufacturer
ZHAOWEI specialized in precise injection components and precise transmi ssion system with the quality certification ISO9001, TS 16949 and has been awarded with ?State High-Tech Enterprise? in 2013....

Why planetary gear motors are so popular?
Planetary gear motor is a DC Motor with a planetary gearbox or gearhea d. The gearbox design is a planetary design, the gears working style is lik e the planetary running. It has sun gear, planetary...

defect or feature ?
Mistero: Perche' l'Arduino all'accensione chiude tutti i contatti ? fino all'avvio del programma i contatti sono chiusi e quindi scorre corrente nei pin, cioe' si trovano in stato logico True fino...
2
2

802C ATC
I need to know if there is ATC PLC subroutine for Siemens Controller 802C?
1
1

Mori seiki sl1 fanuc 5t
Lost all parameters. Could use some help with finding the parameters. Would somebody be so kind to note them down for me. Would realh apreciate it

Hiring CNC operators and machinist
Attention CNC Operators and Machinist A local precision machine shop in Orlando Florida is now hiring. We are expanding and in order to meet current demand for our product we are looking to fill the...

Anyone used G50 to hold tight sizes?
I have suspected thermal expansion was messing a job and considered applyin g a correction factor with G50, scaling. The machine is a Digi Mori NMV5000 and it does not have temperature controlled...

Bobcad_Gold 14.1
Does anyone know where I can get the printer database file PRNDRV.DBF?

Aggiornamenti pnn
PNN operativa al 100%

Any Tormach users about?
Getting the feel for the Tormach 440; an interesting machine! Not the most powerful spindle and it doesn't reverse so it's no good for tapping, but it's a sweet design. Hoping to add ATC when it...
7
7

post f okuma osp p300 or okuma igf one touch
i need a post of control okuma osp p300 because a have one okuma genos l250 but the programing doesnot compatibility with my machine i have much alarms thanks