Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MasterCam X4
Hello All, I've recently got back in the game. I have been away since version 7. Everytime I create an entity, I have to press F3 to be able to see it on the screen? Anyone know what the hell is up...
3
3

Follow-up on Coolant / Lube System Needs
I have a customer who is building a tapping fixture set-up. He needs someone to walk him through the coolant process for the set-up and sell him the equipment. He will likely ask all the basic...
4
4

Lathe chuck
How do you check for wear on a power lathe chuck? My jaws have a little wiggle in them. How much is too much? Anyone ever have one rebuilt? If I put on a new set of hard top jaws, should they be dead...
8
8

Harbor Freight electronic calipers warning
Harbor Freight electronic calipers warning Three recently bought electronic calipers from Harbor Freight turn themselves off after a few minutes of inactivity. Some turn on again if moved (12 in...
26
26

Looking for Alternate Source for ER Collets in the USA...
I typically use Techniks USA for my collet needs. For the first time in forever, I have an order too large for them to fulfill on time for me. Anyone out there know where I can get a ER20 tap collets?...
1
1

Mazatrol M Plus question
Anybody know how to use the measure page to measure features? No manual, and I did figure out how to measure a circle diameter with the probe. Would like to know how to do the other stuff though. I do...

Where to find FREE 3D VectorArt Clipart
Hy everyone, It's my first post here. I want to know where to find any FREE 3D CNC CLIPART like vectorart or any others .. Please, post them here or reply me by email... MERCI :)

FANUC 6 SETTINGS RS232
Notes to self: 6MB to recieve A file AT pc END : com 1 1200 all flow control off 7E1 timeout=55550 set mode select to edit SET DISPLAY MODE TO "PROGRAM" enter Oxxxx ( program number to be punched )...
3
3

Who needs thru-spindle coolant?
Awl -- Prototypers proly don't; shops lucky enough to be doing large runs surely benefit. The Q is: at what point in production does thru-spindle coolant really start to pay off? Tooling is also VERY...
11
11

Wiggle-room in new machine pricing...
Awl -- In a new cnc mill, how much room is there between a bottom line price and the sticker price? How do options affect that? Rigid tapping, thru-spindle coolant, programmable coolant, probing, 4th...

Who wants to share vector art 3d v3m files ?
Trade ya 1 for 1
2
2

So You Want To Learn CNC Programming
So You Want To Learn CNC Programming read here http://www.visinia.com/cnc-learning/so-you-want-to-learn-cnc-programming/321
1
1

CNC Cycle G72 or Facing Cycle for Fanuc CNC Machine Control with CNC Programming Example
hi, if you have spent some time on cnc machine with fanuc control in workshop, then you might surely have used cnc facing cycle G72 and cnc turning cycle G71. Because cnc cycle programming in fanuc...

CNC Canned Cycle G76 Threading Cycle for Fanuc CNC Machine Control
G76 threading cycle gives me lot and lot of flexibility. I can make taper threads with G76, I can make internal threads or external threads on will. I can even control the number of spring cuts ( the...

Drilling Square Holes
All: Someone just sent this to me. I thought it was cool enough to post to the two machining groups. I apologize if this has been posted before. I haven't been following either group regularly for...
10
10