2707-L8P2R DTAM

I have an Allen Bradley #2707-L8P2R DTAM that I am trying to replace. When we put on the new one, it sees the PLC, but it will not let me
change values, where as the old one will. I know we are missing something simple. Has anyone run into the same problem?
Thanks Bill
Bill,
Your cat # refers to this as an RIO module... is that how you're communicating with the PLC?
One of the DIP switches selects/enables RIO communications and writes to registers. Make sure the dip switch settings are identical on old and new.
Are there revision number differences in the model numbers (2707-L8P2R rev c) or whatever?
Let us know what you find out.
Jake

The original module was a series A. We received a series B. The AB distributor said the B would be ok in place of the A.
The dip switches were set to match the old unit. We are still stuck.
Thanks

Also, something weird happens when we transfered the program from the old dtam. We got a Error 01: Screen 050 not mapped. However, the program transfers regardless. Just wondering if this may have caused something so the dtam will not change values in the PLC.