PLC Programming Assistance Needed

We've got a bit of an issue with a PLC programme, where we need to make changes but the original author has retired and won't get involved again to sort it out.
It is not a big problem, but I'm not confident that I have picked enough up to do the changes myself, but do have the required software to make the changes.
It is RSLogix500 software, Allen-Bradley SLC500 PLC, we need to add a couple of programme loops to the existing setup so that the system does the same sequence three times over rather than once.
Currently we run a discharge/cycle twice on the tested battery, but the second cycle is testing followed by recharge. The battery manufacturer wants to put it through three charge/discharge cycles rather than one.
If anyone can help, please let me know, return email address is valid. We are located in Northants, NN10 0JT.
Thanks,
--
Peter

Peter A Forbes