my pcmcia card...
Or if you can find me this cable, it could solve our problems.
PLC2/16 Allen Bradley DB9 FEMALE (PC COM PORT) DB15 MALE (PLC-2/16 PORT)
#9399-L203 (IT IS ALSO CALL SMART CBLE)
Thanks a lot!
Cascadeur wrote:

There are many Allen-Bradley manuals on the Rockwell website at http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/public/documents/webassets/browse_category.hcst At a very quick look I didn't find the cable number you specify, but the one on page A-8 (p 117 of the PDF) at http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/6200-um422_-en-p.pdf is probably what you need.
Chris
Thanks for your help!
But, I know how to do it but I just don't want to buy the original stuff (10000$ bucks). I would however buy used stuff.
PL
chris snipped-for-privacy@postmaster.co.uk a crit :