Omron PLC C20H always gives END statement missing error

Hi

I have got a C20H for learning, and got it connected, checked the battery, etc. Even the time was correct!

I can create a programme for CxxH, simply the 0.2 seconds timer to output 2.00. Should make the LED flash.=F5 I had to turn dipswiches to "RAM" inside.

I can download to the PLC, get download succeeded and then I have the problems:

1) verifying the programme fails - first statement is wrong, though I cannot see the problem. 2) running the software causes: END statement missing or programme error

Can anyone help me out? Is there a OMRON group or forum around?

Sonnich

Reply to
Sonnich Jensen

W dniu sobota, 3 marca 2012 16:40:40 UTC+1 u?ytkownik Sonnich Jensen n apisa?:

Hello, i found that topic in internet. I have the same Problem. Do you Fix it, because i dont know how to run my progam. Bartosz Marona

Reply to
b.marona